Hotels on the island of Boracay are available at all levels and price points, ranging from backpacker accommodations to luxury resorts.
Along White Beach on the west coast of the island, many hotels can be found at Station 1, Station 2, and Station 3, as well as further south in Manoc-Manoc, and further north at Diniwid Beach.
For those looking for more affordable accommodations, start your search around Station 3 where prices are lower, or possibly check out an area slightly removed from the action, yet still accessible by motorcycle taxi.
Popular areas for accommodations include:
- Area nearby D-Mall in the center
- Station 1 in the north of White Beach
- Station 2 in the center of White Beach
- Station 3 in the south of White Beach
- Manoc-Manoc town at the south of the island
- Diniwid Beach north of White Beach
- Near Puka Beach at the north of the island
- Bulabog Beach on the east coast